this is dedicated to u - my useless and selfish brother
hello dear brother...u broke ur promise again...do u know that u're the most selfish person on earth?! u have no idea how much i've tolerated. u have no idea how much i wanted to kill u since u were born. SO WAD U ARE THE YOUNGEST IN THE FAMILY... DOES THAT MEAN U CAN TAKE EVERYTHING I HAVE? DOES THAT MEAN U CAN EAT MY STUFF?! DOES THAT MEAN U CAN BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING I'VE NOT DONE?!?!??!?!
1. U DELETED ALL MY HONG KONG DRAMAS. From moonlight resonance to drive of life to steps. And not to forget...my movies and songs.
2. U ATE ALL MY FAVOURITE FOOD
3. U LIKE TO DESTROY MY BELONGINGS
4. U TORTURE MY DOG AS IF SHE IS UR RIVAL IN DOTA
5. U INSTALLED USELESS STUFF INTO MY COM
6. U PUT VIRUS IN MY COM
7. U READ MY LETTERS
8. U RANSACK MY ROOM ALL THE TIME
9. U SPREAD RUMOURS THAT ARENT TRUE ABOUT ME
10. U DISTURB ME WHENEVER U'RE FREE
11. U're VERY RUDE
12. U PISS ME OFF WHENEVER U CAN
13 . U THREATHEN ME
14. U'RE USING MY LAPTOP!!!!!! AND U STOLE MY PRINTER AND WEBCAM
MORE TO COME....I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING NOW
IM TOO ANGRY....
DESPITE THAT ALL...I FORGIVE U...thatz rite I FORGIVE AND FORGET
UNLIKE U. I WAS SO ANGRY THAT U DELETED ALL MY MOVIES AND DRAMAS...WHEN U PROMISED THAT U WONT...SO? ARE U HAPPY THAT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD NOW? DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY CURRENT COM IS SO FUCKING SLOW AND I HAVE LIMITED SPACE. OMG...U'RE SO EVIL!!!!!!!!!
ok...and today...i just want to use ur com..to upload MY PICTURES. Besides, mum says we must share the computer. SHARE ok...ITZ NOT UR COMPUTER DAMN BROTHER!
SO WAD ARE UR GOOD DEEDS? U LOCKED UR ACCOUNT. AND U PROMISED TO LET ME USE IT...U USED MY MASKS OK...I HAVENT EVEN USED THEM...SEE I LOVE U SO MUCH STUPID BROTHER...
ok...so i asked u to open ur account...so that i can upload my pictures....and u refused to help me...OK FINE...
so my mum came to help me...being the computer noob...of course she doesnt know how to help me
SO I GOT PISSED....(maybe because of PMS)...i screamed at my brother....(god that hurts coz im having sorethroat)...and he's still glued to my laptop...BUT my mum scolded ME...instead of HIM...WTF?! ITZ HIS FAULT?!...HE PROMISED ME HELLO...
FUCK...i hate my family using the win-win-situation method to solve an argument...itz not my fault ok... FUCK U DAMN BROTHER...IM NEVER CALLING U MY BROTHER...I CANNOT LOVE U UNCONDITIONALLY ANYMORE...GO ROT IN HELL!
argh...im still angry...
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment