Have been sleeping a lot lately. I sleep although im not tired. Obviously, my body needs rest. I have been deprived of sleep for dunno how many nights.
Not only my body is tired, im tired of life as well. This is so negative but i really feel this way. Nothing to look foward to, nothing to look backward also. What izzit in life that im lacking of?
Can somebody tell me the answer?
I have no mood to do anything at all. But in fact i have lots of things lining up, waiting for me to complete them. I am not motivated. At all.
Im starting to think. Do friends really exist? Do they really care about u?
I feel very lonely. I feel insecure as well. Every night.
Somebody teach me how to be a human.
I miss those times.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i dunno what im talking about anyway. Ignore me.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment