Hello everybody, allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Joanna Leong Shu Ying.
My name is Joanna Leong Shu Ying.
I am 18 and i am a full time bimbo.
Yes i am JOANNA! And stop asking the same question OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Annoying much?
"Your joanna is in IC meh?"
Yes, i admit it's not in my IC. BUT.......
I so did not name myself Joanna. I am not a lala wannabe who name themselves names like rainbow, moon, star, honeymoon, honeystar, august, whatever bla bla bla!
YES! Joanna is a very FEMININE name!!!
It is given by my lovely parents ok.
The reason they didnt put it in my IC is...................
*lame reason**lame lame lame lame lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
"Because i dont want you to write very long names when u fill up forms."
- Daddy
Your reaction should be =_= now.
Haha.
YEAH. i felt =_= too. Want tissue? you might wanna wipe off ur sweat. Or tears of joy?
Btw, u might be wondering, "why didnt u tell us?"
I didnt tell u all because, i feel weird and i cringe whenever i hear someone (except my family) calling me Joanna. It's just very weird lar. And i didnt like the name Joanna, initially.
NOW, i'm embracing my name!! You may call me Joanna now, if u want to. But u can still call me shu ying lar. nice name also. Haha.
And and and,
Pls pronounce it as SHU ying, not su ying. Very not nice ok.
And don't call me susu or ying ying, u're not my husband/wife.
And my name is not JOANNE. note the E and A?
Big difference ok?!
Yes, it's very important to address ppl with the name they like. It's a form of respect.
From now on, do not say
Yes i am JOANNA! And stop asking the same question OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Annoying much?
"Your joanna is in IC meh?"
Yes, i admit it's not in my IC. BUT.......
I so did not name myself Joanna. I am not a lala wannabe who name themselves names like rainbow, moon, star, honeymoon, honeystar, august, whatever bla bla bla!
YES! Joanna is a very FEMININE name!!!
It is given by my lovely parents ok.
The reason they didnt put it in my IC is...................
*lame reason**lame lame lame lame lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
"Because i dont want you to write very long names when u fill up forms."
- Daddy
Your reaction should be =_= now.
Haha.
YEAH. i felt =_= too. Want tissue? you might wanna wipe off ur sweat. Or tears of joy?
Btw, u might be wondering, "why didnt u tell us?"
I didnt tell u all because, i feel weird and i cringe whenever i hear someone (except my family) calling me Joanna. It's just very weird lar. And i didnt like the name Joanna, initially.
NOW, i'm embracing my name!! You may call me Joanna now, if u want to. But u can still call me shu ying lar. nice name also. Haha.
And and and,
Pls pronounce it as SHU ying, not su ying. Very not nice ok.
And don't call me susu or ying ying, u're not my husband/wife.
And my name is not JOANNE. note the E and A?
Big difference ok?!
Yes, it's very important to address ppl with the name they like. It's a form of respect.
From now on, do not say
'REALLY? SERIOUS? YOUR NAME IS JOANNA?'
I'll give u a tight slap on the face and ass. or boobs if u have it.
I AM PROUD TO BE JOANNA LEONG SHU YING!
Tata, have a nice day =)
I'll give u a tight slap on the face and ass. or boobs if u have it.
I AM PROUD TO BE JOANNA LEONG SHU YING!
Tata, have a nice day =)


No comments:
Post a Comment