Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Capsules and wrinkles

Hmm.....it's already the 7th day of medication. I am actually practising how to swallow capsules properly as I'm very scared of that apart from that lar. Those who have done my facebook quiz should know this. Well, 3 more days to practise.

Everyday, when the clock strikes 11am. i will be like 'owwwwhhhh time to eat medicine already.' I will take a BIG glass of water and that box of medicine downstairs and switch on the tv. Then, i put the capsule into my mouth, drink LOTS of water, and i will play with the capsule abit, only swallow lor.... First few days were suffering lor. Don't dare to swallow. But i have no choice lar, must take the medicine.

So there was one day, i couldn't swallow the capsule after a long time. I bite it. And guess what? the contents of the capsule came out of course. It was sooooooooooooo bitter, i spit it out. Haha. I skipped one day of medication. But who cares, i'm not sick. Nyaha..dun tell mummy.

Was combing my hair today, and staring into the mirror, because im vain. *want me to add 'very'?* ok fine im very vain. So i was thinking, when im old, i will sure get wrinkles, especially at my eye region.. U know when u smile, ur eyes will show wrinkles??? Argh i dunno how to say lar.

We get wrinkles because we streach our muscles too much. Correct me if i'm wrong. When we smile or frown, we strech our muscles.

To prevent getting wrinkles too fast? Why not we stay numb forever. Numb as in =_=...... That way, we won't stretch our muscles so often. So we can stay away from wrinkles faster???
HAHA I DUNNO.

So next time when someone asks u why are u emo. Usually emo faces are =_=. U can reply 'i don't wanna get wrinkles faster than u!' and continue being =_=......and =_=...and =_=........=_=

wakakaka...no need to go for botox already. Save money. Just by doing the =_= look. I shall name this the shu ying look =_=.

1 comment: