Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Next destination after Maths

Time to update lar. I know. I wasn't busy, just didnt have the mood.

Last day of Trials (maths paper)

Hmm..as Brian said the paper is not hard. it's difficult. the paper's soft! We (shu ying, bruce, brian, wai san, steph yeap, nikkil) went for final destination after the paper. I'm not gonna talk about how we went up the tropicana city escalator rite, and then decided to head to 1U for absolutely NO REASON. and and how we changed restaurant for NO REASON also.

And final destination is OK. not as gory as i thought. EXCEPT for the swimming pool part. EWWWWWWW!!!! But it's still okay. Not much blood. the blood is extremely fake also. Haha..it's just funny in a way lar. Brian and I were laughing...laughing and laughing!! We should have watched it in 3D lar!

Anyway, a big thanks to brian who is so kind enough to send me back to college. So girls out there, pls consider him, he's a very nice guy haha!!

Great outing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment