Everybody's blog post for today starts like this:
"Got back my papers today. I'm disappointed in bla bla bla, could have done better."
Well, same for me! i'm very, utterly, ultimately, indisputably disappointed with chemistry and biology. i know i shouldn't rant about this, but i can't help it. It's too disappointing. Very hard to smile lar now.
Anyway, i still have time to redeem myself. It's just that whether i want to do it, or not.
I checked my mail, after n years. As expected, it's filled with tina's fowarded-and-sometimes-funny emails. Mom's emails about raping and health and prevention of H1N1. And, some uni application emails. But i've checked them, no new ones, scared the shit out of me. Thought i was late.
Saw this email that brian sent me, about the MJ ghost. Audio file somore. I opened it and closed without watching it. I thought it was some joke, but looks like something scary. i closed it immediately. i want to sleep peacefully tonight. Because i dreamt of another ghost yesterday. A transperant ghost. But i can see the ghost. Anyway it's scary lar. All ghosts are. Don't bullshit about how brave are you, not scared, bla bla bla. wait till u see the REAL THING, then we'll see who pees in their pants first.
And also, Momma's habit to send me emails about how the world filled with perverts, raping pretty and young girls like me. I'm kinda fed up and scared at the same time. I mean, why does the world has to be like that?! It's so frustrating. Not my fault that you are sexually aroused. Get a prostitute or a sex toy! It also makes me very timid lar. For example, i don't dare to take the cab alone, whereas there are girls who do that daily. Oh well, i'm a spoilt brat, i have momma fetching me everyday. BE JEALOUS!
I have to really work hard this time, no more feeling over-confident. The look of disappoinment on my parents face really hurt me. deep. sigh, sorry lar.
Think i'm gonna wear my sis' clothes for a while. SO SICK OF MY WARDROBE. took me ages to get dressed up today. spent a long time in underwear to decide what to wear for today. Anyway she doesn't wear those, so i'll help her.
October's coming, lots of birthdays coming too. which indirectly means i'm broke.
That's all. toodles. peace.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment