2009 is coming to an end. I would say it's a year with ups and downs. Many ups and downs. No doubt, i did learn something. It's part of growing i would say.
I've been busy with tuition. I hope i can earn at least 1k. AT LEAST. if not i'll be damn dulan. I hate teaching f2 students the most. They are so freaking rebellious. Feel like slapping the girls especially. Their mouth seriously stinks, not bad breath, but the words they blurt out. No respect for the teacher one. Well, what i do is say something that make them shut up and make them guilty. And they will shut up eventually. Of course i did not say FUCK. I am a good teacher.
Back from spore for ages, bought a few items =) Awwww so happy. I cant wait to go for shopping, formal shopping. G2000 got sales ok! I need formal wear, i don't have any of them!
Besides, i went for car hunting and dog hunting. Car hunting means looking at the price of the cars lu, 2nd hand swift is more expensive than my sis' brand new myvi lor. This dream will certainly die, unless miracle really happens. Dog hunting means trying to get a new dog lor. I actually don't know what to feel. Lilo has been gone for 2 months and we're not searching for a new dog. To be honest, i am not ready to accept a new dog. I'm not sure if i can still love the new dog as much as Lilo. Occassionally i think about Lilo, hope that she'll come back. Hope that the stupid maid die also. Well, i guess i have the move on.
Went to KLWMBC (KL World Marching Band Competition). Glad that Pee Ohn's band won, they totally deserved it. A lot of lengchais lor! especially in pit percussion. Totally drooled when i watch them practise. SO YENG. One thing i learnt from them is, you have to enjoy what you do, then you'll definitely excel. I mean, they really enjoy marching, playing in the band. You won't see a glimpse of tiredness in their eyes. And mind you, they practise the WHOLE DAY one lor, sometimes until 3am. not 3pm.
I also learnt that it's not always about the score, not everything is about winning. If you only think about winning or getting to the top, you may fall repeatedly and get yourself disappointed relentlessly . Everything is about the process, the friendship, the hardwork. Wow, took me 5 years to realise this man. Dervied this lesson from the Thai band, my current SAM score and also the show in E!, Running Heels. In case you don't understand, you can listen to Miley Cyrus - The Climb. Yeah the whole song pretty much sumarrized what i wanna say in this paragraph.
Hope that there will be a G3 gathering. Everybody disappeared, kind of.
Been thinking a lot lately, i need an attitude adjustment. Will blog about this if i have the mood that is. FYI, i'm not emo.
That's all for the current upate.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment