I've been researching a lot on scholarships lately. Why? because i'm poor and i need money. It is sad to see that there are NO organisations offering scholarship for dentistry. Yes, i repeat. NO organisations. Not even Sime Darby! hello sime darby u're health field one lor!!!
Almost all the organisations/bodies offer LAW/Engineer/Pharmacy/Business/Accountants. so all those ppl pursuing all these courses, don't say you got no money, say u're lazy. never do research.
I'm only left with JPA, PTPTN and the Maxis one. Yeah, maxis scholarship, don't laugh at it, they want you to bond one ok? 5 years. I seriously don't know how can i contribute to Maxis, treat the handphone's teeth? JPA and PTPTN are actually LOAN, means you need to pay them back, with interest, something like 'tai yee long' (big ear hole / loan sharks).
Education is indeed a very good business. VERY good business. Everything is so commercialised. Gah, this is reality *slaps*.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment