Friday, February 27, 2009

i am very unhappy

All of the sudden, i dunno what are my goals in life. Seems like i dont have a life in fact. I am a boring person. Whatever comes out from my mouth is always about studies. And it's not like im very good at it. Im starting to lose out to everybody. Everyday seems very meaningless, it's like i have nothing to look foward to.

I have always been a negative person. Nothing will change me, im just too stubborn. I know that. i wont blame someone else if they dont like me. Well, nobody likes me. nobody understands me. I dont have anybody to talk to. I dunno who to open up to. I dont even know how other ppl look at me. Or think about me. I have nothing.

I feel so lost. Can somebody show me the way? im stuck in the middle of nowhere, dunno what to do. Lord, pls help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment