itz already 1.33am and i should be sleeping. Just read CLEO magazine (just found out that the articles there are VERY INTERESTING!!) although i have a pile of work waiting for me to complete. I couldnt do it lar...itz just too tiring, so stressful and brain demanding. I cannot think anymore! OMG have i become stupid or what?
Ppl will tell me to sleep. Well, the problem is...I CANNOT FALL ASLEEP! GET IT?!
CANNOT FALL ASLEEP...not that I DUN WANT TO SLEEP! i can read CLEO for the whole night and go to college. Sure doze off...cannot lar.. will not be able to catch up later. Im a slow learner ok.
TTC is killing the crap out of me. So many hwks to mark, so many notes to prepare. ENDLESS! Being a teacher is not easy u know? even if u just teach for one day. so PLS RESPECT UR TEACHERS/TUTORS/LECTURERS! and i mean it lor...dun take me lightly.
Updated my planner. Basically itz just full of words, can hardly find a blank column. Shit also no time. do manicure also no time. play with dog also no time. argh...can die
so many things i want to do, i just dun have the time.
New assignments, new projects, tests....flooding in like nobody's business. AND ALSO, undang test this saturday, barely touched the book. 'very easy one lar'...IF I FAIL...malu lar...SO CONCLUSION? need to study lor..im not god mah...normal human only.
just a very random post...no sentence structure at all...HAHAAHAHA
my blog is so boring...oh well...W H A T E V E R! *does that face*
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment