On second thought, i don't wanna abandon my blog. Afterall, my blogging mojo is back!
For the past few days, i have been shopping. For what? kena lottery? no lar, shopping for prom. I got my dress, accessories, cosmetics. Recycling my clutch, shoes and what else? hmmmmm..my hair. What? i'm not dying my hair wad.
I hope i don't look too over-accessorised because i love accessories.
I have not felt PAIN after a really, really long time. What kind of pain? Muscle ache that sorta pain, the kind where u get after strenous activities. How did i drag myself in this hole? SHOPPING LAR DURH.
I am really suprised that my mom actually allowed me to get new stuff for prom. I LOVE U MOMMY. *yes i will have to work for dad during the holidays*. But it's worth it i tell u.
After shopping, my legs felt like it's gonna patah, just like practising for the marching competition. Who says shopping is not a form of exercise? U might want to wash ur mouth with soap now. My legs ached like, omg. i didnt even want to walk downstairs to watch tv. So i read magazines and novels. haha.
Anyway the good news for today is:
I GOT THE CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER FROM IMU!!!
Although it's just conditional, but i'm happy enough. Because i thought that i will never be able to get it. It has been 3 weeks since interview ok. Of course i feel worried and scared. I have been waiting for this letter to arrive at my doorstep. Finally it's here!! I'm so glad now!!! i'm now considered as a 50% IMU student.
Minimum recquirement to enroll in this course is TER 95. Don't tell me, aiya shu ying u sure get one lar, u so smart. Because, u can never be too sure about the future.
I'm dreaming about getting TER 99 everyday actually. hahaha. I have the liberty to dream ok. Who are u to condemn me?
If i managed to get TER 99, i'll be so happy man. i might get a suzuki swift!!!
No lar, no money lar. if i have the money i'll study overseas looooooor. dungu. But i still can dream right? If i get TER 99 i'm off to Queensland luuuuu.
Prom is tomorrow, and i'm kinda. worried. HAHA.
What if some other chick wears the same dress as I DO?
What if i fall down because of my heels?
What if i have wardrobe malfunction?
OMG.
Bye, i need to pamper myself now. BLOOD RED NAILS HERE I COME.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment