Bro is out, sis is out, dad is out,mom is going out. I'll be HOME ALONE.
Why am i scared???
Because,
Yesterday, i received a call from a stranger, asking me "ei Joanna, my friend told me got ppl go into ur house!!" "Ei, u got switch on ur alarm or not?" I was suspicious, cause the fella cannot pronounce english properly, i suspect he's a vietnamese?
First of all, that fella knows my name. OMG. TOTALLY OMG.
Secondly, that fella also knows that my house got alarm!!! and he knows my alarm sot sot dei!!!
Thirdly, I DUNNO HIM AT ALL.
Of course i'm not so stupid to answer him lar duhhhh. I kept asking him who are u? he doesnt wanna reveal his name, kept finding excuses like 'i will sure tell u one? then he kept asking the same question again.' Then i asked, who is ur friend? same thing, he wants me to answer first. Think i'm dumb ah asshole?
I called my mom, my mom asked him who da hell is he. He said he's CHONG? WHO DA HELL IS CHONG? YU CHUAN AH???
Yu chuan can speak good english, so i doubt so. Unless he wants to prank me.
After that my mom put down the phone. Oh, i forgot, 2 days before this, some malay guy also called my house, asking where is this?? instead of who is this.
I'm very scared lar. Protect me O Lord. The baseball bat is in my room. i'm ready to kick some ass.
THE GUY KNOWS MY NAME! HOW CAN IT BE??????
Haih, Lilo, u're dearly missed..COME BACK AND PROTECT ME.......
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment