I am super duper uber angry right now. For retards like Fong Kai Vin who may not understand what angry means, i will do you guys a favour by explaining what it means.
Angry is a kind of feeling resulted from anger. Let me break it down for you, retards. Anger is a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire (dictionary.com 2009).
Still don't understand? Angry means mad, annoyed, antagonized, displeased, furious, fuming, heated, infuriated, offended, outraged, uptight, vexed. Anymore? I dunno lar. If you want to add on to this then just comment.
Still blur? Ok. Let me make it easier. It is a feeling when somebody pushed you and you fall down, and the fella ran away. Or a feeling when some dude stole your gf. Or it could be illustrated as a kind of feeling when you talk to fong kai vin.
I'm so gonna bitch about every single thing that has provoked me.
1. National Service
Dumb service lor. Homepage cannot load, phone call cannot get through, staff so dumb and blur. What benefit do you get from this service? Oh, i know, for those lifeless people, you can waste your time there!! or get a chance to hold a gun!! YEAY! *does the bimbo look* Want to defer also cannot lar, cannot download the form, stupid homepage. Change office venue never tell me the number how to call?! Deadline coming also, HOW? YOU TELL ME. I'm so lucky to be selected to go for this national service!! YEAY *does the bimbo look again* I love my country, Oh Malaysia!!
2. Fong Kai Vin
I asked you to read my blog. You said later. Ok, this is fine. "Not like you dedicated any post to me". Ok, fine i asked him NOT to read. Provoke me somore, "kay. if it was really that awesome, other people will tell me to read it." Ok, i feel very dulan after seeing this. I'm going to remove you from the post. There's enough evidence to prove WHY you're lonely and no chicks want to come to you. Want me to elaborate further? because you are RETARDED (dictionary.com it if you don't understand). Seriously, i don't know what's your problem, or you're born to irritate and annoy ppl around you. IQ too low? hmmm. yeah i guess that's the only reason. NO NEED TO READ the post, not FORCING you to read. Retards won't understand.
3. My Sister
Had to fill in some form for the university. She's my emergency contact and i need her office number. She asked me why, i told her why. She said no need lar, put hp number enough. Erm, if it's not needed, i won't ask you for no freaking reason rite. Plus it is stated there you're WORKING, of course i need to put your office number. I need to freaking argue with her for that 8 numbers, retarded much? Just give me and you can watch your freaking drama lar. ISH! Say i'm disturbing somore, who's the POH MAH one? Obvious answer, needless to say.
4. TTC
Tuition centre which i work for. Until NOW, this MOMENT, i don't have a schedule of when and where and what i'm supposed to teach. You just give me a rough idea, and the idea is not FINAL. How the hell am i supposed to plan my holidays now? you think i'm a slave for your company ah? Just freaking email me or sms me the time! You think i'm 24 hours available? PLUS, you asked for MY HELP at the last minute. Very responsible hor? DON'T SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO THAT TUITION CENTRE IF YOU WANT HIM/HER TO EXCEL!
I'm so sorry, i live in my own small world. I bitch and whine about everything that comes into my way, i'm immature. I don't know how to compromise and reason out everything and think critically. If YOU happen to be reading this, go ahead and curse me, i don't mind. Afterall, this is the reason why. You have no rights to condemn me. Go Away.
PS: just because i didn't use the F word to express my anger, doesn't mean i'm not very angry. I AM FURIOUS.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment