Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am not a slave

opposite of Britney's song 'I'm a slave for you'. NO I AM NOT A SLAVE FOR YOU.

FML.

Now that there's not maid in the house, I totally understand I need to help out my mom. Of course i did, i did most of the heavy duties for her. Even TV time is complementary to folding clothes time (multi-task lar). Certainly there is a change in my life. I don't live like a fairy-tale princess anymore, so stop the name calling.

Yes, you might say that this period is my holiday and I should help out. I already maximised my time by helping her. Since it's my holidays I have the right to go out either. I have the right to socialise with my friends. I'm not obligated to stay 24/7 in the house doing all these shit.

My mom just had to make such a big fuss about ME going out. It's not like i need you to fetch me and shit. NO. I never do that. NEVER. Why is she making such a big fuss? Because no one will mop the floor for her if i go out. No one will peel garlic skin for her. Come on, mom I have a life and i don't go out every single day. Just because you are a housewife doesn't mean you have to take my life away. And I helped you most of the time.

Like, just now I just woke up from my nap, I can hear her complaining loudly to grandma that I'm going out tomorrow. Whining that nobody will help her.

Sigh, i hate my current life. my mom hates her life too.

I cannot throw my tantrums at her, because she's the one funding my education.

What can I do? Not that i love doing housework. I pity my mom but sometimes she's just so unbearable i just ignore her. I understand that she cannot complain to my dad because my dad has bigger responsibilities, which is to feed the family.

I know you will suggest to hire a maid. But she insisted not to hire one. What other solutions do you have?

I feel i'm so boring now, because i only talk about houseworks now. BLAH.

I pray for a maid to drop from the sky. God, give me a maid thanks.

*update: my mom is pissing me off again. F.

No comments:

Post a Comment