My biological clock is totally haywire. I sleep at 3 or 4 am. Wake up at erm, 2pm? Even though i tried sleeping early and wake up early, i will hibernate until 2pm again. It's like i cannot function before 2pm. As if the sun can really burn my skin and i will die, like a vampire.
Moreover, i have fangs =) Quite sharp i would say. Right, they also say vampires are drop-dead-gorgeous to lure their preys, and then SUCK THEIR BLOOD! Am i gorgeous enough to lure you? *wink* Okay, shall not act like a prostitude.
I used to think my sister is insane for staying up until 4am last time. I mean, who doesn't like to sleep? But guess who's insane now, ME TOO. I just enjoy the quiet time to myself. Solitary to myself, to do some thinking, self reflecting, dreaming, reading, watching videos. And the best thing is? nobody disturbs me. Of course lar, everybody is alseep, sleep and sound (snoring)! Don't worry, I don't watch porn. I watch make-up tutorials =) I'm so fascinated lar! I should take up make up!!! I want that 180 colour palette, from ebay!! 180 eyeshadows ok. And it's quite cheap, 25 USD okay, for 180 colours!
Sigh, got a lot of blisters on my hand, as a result of cleaning every single day. This sucks. What should i do? lick my blisters so that they'll heal faster? (vampires lick themselves because they have healing powers) Damn coarse lar my hands, should apply lotion.
Sorry, too much vampire related shows/movies/books. I got carried away.
PS. Edward Cullen, opps sorry it's Robert Pattinson is NOT cute/handsome AT ALL. Not a sinlge bit. No wonder he doesn't drink blood because he fails to lure his prey. Vegetarian..pfft.
I'm team taylor!! yeay.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment