Monday, February 8, 2010

Japanese Technology

This is so cool man, no need to waste money buying tissue paper, toilet rolls are cheaper if i'm not mistaken. Also, you can cover your ugly face if you're ugly =)

Portable butter stick, kinda disgusting tho, i kept thinking that i'm putting glue onto my bread instead of butter!!

With this special helmet, you don't have to worry about sleeping on a stranger's shoulder anymore!! Then, you won't have to worry about your neighbour's stinky hair and dandruffs!

Hahaha! Good for students who are rushing to their next class but their noodles are too hot to eat! won't be late for class =)

Is that a force field? HAHA! RIDICULOUS LAR!!!

Doesn't it hurt? I know I would choke to death.

UGLY SHOES. OMG. Just when i thought japanese are fashionable! What's the point actually????

HAHAHA. CHILD ABUSE!!!!

I want something like this. Too bad it doesn't have a leg.


Now i know why Brian loves Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment