Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scrawny Me

I have never been fat in my life, even if i want to. I am skinny/slim/stick whatever you call it, even giving me names like 'stick with two boobs', 'skinny bitch', 'skin and bones', but I didn't mind it lar, being skinny is better than being fat a thousand times to the power of infinity. I am never worried about my weight, in fact I am never concerned about my weight in my entire life. Sounds snobbish eh?

But heck, I'm always contented that I'm not FAT. And of course I don't starve myself or puke to get my current body DURH. It's in the genes people! I eat what I want, whenever I want, how I want it, without the need to plan my diet. I don't have to calculate how many calories I consume and how much I'm allowed to eat in a day. That's pathetic.

In short, gaining weight is something REALLY HARD for me. Ask Jay why.

Until one day, somebody said I'm scrawny. Boy it feels like people calling you fat, literally. Now I understand how it feels to be judged by how your body looks like. Don't judge me! I don't tease people.

NOW, TODAY, the reflection in the mirror looks so different suddenly. I see a different person. I see a skeleton with awfully long hair. I see no meat. I see something that my dog would love to bite and not let go. I SEE SOMETHING UGLY!!!

I gotta say that word hit me real hard, yeah really hard. I feel insecure baby! Shu Ying is feeling insecure about her body!!!! Woooooow she's having issues with her body, like other teenagers! for the first time in her life.

Well I'm a girl. I'm born to be vain. Shut up.

So is there any competitions to help me? Like The biggest looser? to lose weight.

How bout The biggest winner? I'll win for sure. Hence my name, shu YING. YING YING YING!


-----------------------------------

I love having group conversations with iiko, eli and namco =) AWESOME.

Glee is awesome. WHY CAN'T I SING AS WELL AS THEM?!

So many ppl flew off. I wish i have wings too :(

UNI IS STARTING. whoot i'm growing up. Weee IT'S THE TIME OF MY LIFE.
Do not use the word 'college' anymore. It does not apply for me. *gives the bitchy smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment