I've been debating with myself to quit or not to quit TTC for quite a long time. In the mean time, I've been giving my seniors in TTC lots of problems. Everybody is anxious to know my decision. Well, I left them wondering, pondering. Maybe they're cursing me behind my back. "Fiddle minded shu ying, cant even make a decision!!"
At last i've chosen the hard way - not to quit. I have several reasons why I cannot make this decision immediately. The main reason is that I don't want to juggle between my studies and teaching. It's uni my friends, no joke. Plus my course is one of the most expensive ones, I don't wanna risk my dad's money and go bankrupt. Needless to mention, I don't want to disappoint them lar. Common sense.
Next, I realised that I cannot fit in in TTC, even after a year of working there. Don't ask me why, beats me. People there are just very different from me. Well, It's time to seal that barrier and break the concrete that seperates us. I need to learn how to break free from my comfort zone and interact with them. To be honest, some of the new tutors are so wild and bitchy that I don't feel like seeing or talking to them. Now, I have to discover their true self, and not judge them by their appearances.
Lastly, the system is a chaos. They keep changing the system relentlessly last year, until I got blur. But this year, I can see a little improvement. Good for them, but I have heaps to catch up. I feel so dumb, so much addition in the system. Wish me luck!
It is time for me to grow up. I should not run away from my problems, but to face it with bravery and work hard to overcome it. Like previously, i kept whining to my friends that I hate ttc. It's useless because only mighty me can solve the problem. And it's no use whining, don't waste energy. Wow, took me about 19 years of my life to realise this.
So yeah right now, i'm taking the road less taken. I can do this.
I am trying to improve myself. I know that I'm taking a
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment