Friday, October 30, 2009

My Suprise Birthday

Baboon Wei has already blogged about the event nicely.

Click Here

Photos are already there. credits to Yi-Rui and Choon Lim.

Everybody has a DSLR except meeeee. even my lousy olympus camera died on my last day of SAM.

I'm not gonna elaborate further. Just wanna say a BIG thank you to:

Boon Wei, Eng Yuan, Yi-Rui, Choon Lim, Kai Jie, Mun Hon, Zhen Yoong...

AND Last but not least, our commander..WONG CHUN WAI...

I love the cake...wooooooo...TASTY

Yi-rui's present is thoughtful and lovely. *HUGS GIRL*

So touched that choon lim and eng yuan came eventhough they have exams like TOMORROW. What to do? they love me =)

Thanks for SOMEONE who left chocolate stains on my cushion pillow!!! WHO WAS IT?! SURRENDER NOW BEFORE I EAT U UP!!

Once again, THANK YOU PPL!!! MUACK!! i'm so iiko right now.

Not to forget, a big thank you to those who wished me via sms, msn, facebook, phone (iiko. we talked from 12 to 4am), or face to face.

I feel so loved. awwwwww.

Big thanks to my family also...who celebrated a day after...blog about this some other time.




*I can't resist, stole this from boon wei's blog. It's too nice already. Anyway, pls visit his blog lar, click the advertisements also. His blog is more cantik than mine.Besides, u can see my crappy photos there! HAHA! Got nice ones also lar...don't run away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment