My 100th post, is about table lamps.
For your information, i cannot study/do work without my table lamp. My celing lamps are not bright enough.
One day, when i was studying for my trials, my dear old friend, table lamp 1 burnt off. Well, table lamp 1 had served me well. I got it when i was in std 1. yeah, we're good old friends. We've been through good times, and bad times. But, table lamp 1 is old now, it has to go.
So i replaced it with table lamp 2. Table lamp 2 burnt off in just about few weeks. OMGOODNESS! Is this a sign of studying too much?
Nah, we can never study too much. But we can study too little. Guess table lamp 2 is lousy.
Time to change its bulbs.
Anyway. Class debate today. Some class activity. GUESS WHAT?
My team won. AND.........
I'm the best speaker.
Wow..never in my life i've won something like that. I remembered when i first joined debate, that was when i was f2. I caused the whole team to lose. HAHA. Now i'm the best speaker. WOW. I'm still in awe.
Time to study. I need to get rid of facebook.
For your information, i cannot study/do work without my table lamp. My celing lamps are not bright enough.
One day, when i was studying for my trials, my dear old friend, table lamp 1 burnt off. Well, table lamp 1 had served me well. I got it when i was in std 1. yeah, we're good old friends. We've been through good times, and bad times. But, table lamp 1 is old now, it has to go.
So i replaced it with table lamp 2. Table lamp 2 burnt off in just about few weeks. OMGOODNESS! Is this a sign of studying too much?
Nah, we can never study too much. But we can study too little. Guess table lamp 2 is lousy.
Time to change its bulbs.
Anyway. Class debate today. Some class activity. GUESS WHAT?
My team won. AND.........
I'm the best speaker.
Wow..never in my life i've won something like that. I remembered when i first joined debate, that was when i was f2. I caused the whole team to lose. HAHA. Now i'm the best speaker. WOW. I'm still in awe.
Time to study. I need to get rid of facebook.
FACEBOOK KILLS.


No comments:
Post a Comment