Monday, October 26, 2009

Transformation

Was browsing through my photos. I realised......


THAT I LOOKED SO FAT!!!



Woaah. Fat. Dark. Ugly.





Woaaaaah. Fat. Nerdy. Geeky. Ugly!






Wooooaaah!! Dark, Ugly and VERY FAT!!!


LOOK AT MY FACE



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



Well,

Thank God for Stress.


I've slimmed down overtime.



Not so fat, still dark and a bit prettier


Can see bones, a bit fairer and not so ugly






Fairer (cause of flash) still with eye bags.



Wooow. NO FATS ON FACE. and pimple-less

WOOOOOOOW FAIR!!! (cause of make up lar)




Notice the differences????



TADAAAAAAAAA!!!!

But i want fats on my body. like this. BONELESS photo.



p.s. yes i admit that i'm bimbo. CANNOT AR? wanna fight?

and i so did not photoshop. cause i'm noob.


Miss my old hairstyle :(

Give me back my bangs!!
Not only lalas can have bangs. Normal ppl look great in bangs too.

1 comment: