I woke up from my nap, and headed to the dining hall to take my dinner. Mum gave me a piece of fish meat (called yuee beng in cantonese). I told my mum i dun really like it because it's very hard. I havent even took a bite.
And, my brother took out his hand, wanting to grab my meat. I stopped him of course, scolding him why was he taking my meat when i didnt say i want to give him.
He said, 'u said it's hard so i assume that u dun want to eat it.' I told him in a quite loud voice, 'ppl didnt say give u, don't simply take other ppl's food.' I'm teaching him ok, dun want him to end up like samuel.
Then he scolded me straight away. '@*#@#)!@&%#($@#@" dunno wad he said angrily. Then he cried. My grandma, grandpa, mum started scolding me, saying i was trying to pick a fight. Ask me to shut up lar, dont make so much noise. WOW. i said one line, they gave me 100 lines.
Bascially, i sat there to be scolded only. I continued eating because i know if i fight back i'll lose. definitely. He started it! NOT ME!
I'm quite suprised that i didnt get pissed off and throw tantrum at my mum.
I donno what had provoked him. It's just FISH MEAT HELLO. I GIVE YOU LAR. issh.
I'm supposed to cry, not him!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment